1) Here is the link: Visual Studio AsyncCTP from Microsoft
2) It REQUIRES having visual studio SP1 installed.
3) Installation should run fairly smooth, but it does take awhile. At the end of installation, after you click "Finish" it should open up a web page AND there should be an AsyncCTP folder in your My Documents folder.
4) For those of you that didn't have number 3 work out as stated, read on, for everyone else, have fun :)
5) First you will need to uninstall Visual Studio SP1, and you need to fully uninstall, not just try to repair.
a) This process is done through the Add/Remove programs section under Control Panel, just find Service Pack 1 for Visual Studio, and click Uninstall.
b) Again, make sure you Uninstall it and NOT try to repair it
c) You will need to make sure you either have your Visual Studio iso available to mount to a virtual drive or your visual studio disc in your dvd drive. It will require this media at some point in the installation and you have to use it. Cancelling out will simply fail the revert process and you will be stuck where you were in item #3.
6) Once the revert process is complete, reinstall Visual Studio SP1, only. Do not install any add-ons or windows updates with it, just SP1 clean.
7) Once that is complete, re-install AsyncCTP, everything should work out correctly as detailed in Item #3.
8) There are no shortcuts to this, it is a long and painfully slow process...